MOSER Antique Emerald Green Cut To Clear Intaglio Gold Gilded 1900's Vase, Nice
MOSER Antique Heavy Tall Fine Crystal Emerald Green Cut To Clear Intaglio Gob's of Amazing Gold Gilding 1890's Vase, Nice! 30 years in our collection, fresh to E-bay, Market! Excellent to perfect condition, was just unwrapped from a storage facility, used once years ago for a dozen red roses, still has a little water film in base. Other that, perfect, no chips, cracks, repairs, damage, gorgeous, emerald green glass cut to clear by the MOSER Intaglio method, expertly.
Heavy, thick, unique, amazing beauty! Measures: 8 inches tall, 7 inches deep, 4.75 inches wide w/a flared ornate opening/mouth. Base is thick, rolls under to a 2.75 in dramatic fashion!
Gorgeous, shape, color, lots of gold, unique, old and rare! Vase is Beautifully done with Fine Outstanding Scrolled Gold Detail and Finely Cut Flower & Leaf Pattern Engraving throughout. Taken out an Important Estate on the Upper West Side of Manhattan. Along w/6-7 other MOSER & Baccarat pieces!!
The item "MOSER Antique Emerald Green Cut To Clear Intaglio Gold Gilded 1900's Vase, Nice" is in sale since Tuesday, May 15, 2018. This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Glass\Art Glass\Bohemian/Czech\Moser". The seller is "zonalrick" and is located in Chandler, Arizona. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Style: Art Nouveau 1890's Era Piece
- Material: Glass
- Original/Reproduction: Antique Original
- Features: Hand Painted
- Object Type: Moser Heavy Crystal Vase
- Color: Emerald Green w/Heavy Gold Gilding
- Glassmaking Technique: Hand Blown, Cut To Clear, Gilded
- Type of Glass: Cut-to-Clear
- Subject/Theme: Flower's Leaves, Engravings
- Brand: Moser Amazing Piece
- Country/Region of Origin: Czech Republic