MOSER Amber Cut Cased, White Engraved Tall Beautiful Heavy Designed Vase 1930's
Well cared for & loved MOSER Art Deco 1930's Cased White over Amber Glass Vase. With Enameling, lovely, rare & perfect. This one is taller and flawless, very well made, heavy.
Measures: 8.5 inches tall, flared top out to 5 inches wide, thick glass (cased). W/a 3.5 inch wide base. The item "MOSER Amber Cut Cased, White Engraved Tall Beautiful Heavy Designed Vase 1930's" is in sale since Saturday, February 17, 2018. This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Decorative Pottery & Glassware\Vases".
The seller is "zonalrick" and is located in Chandler, Arizona. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Style: Art Deco 1930
- Original/Reproduction: Antique Original
- Features: Sticker in place
- Object Type: White Glass Cut To Amber Flared Vase
- Color: White Cut To Amber Enameled
- Glassmaking Technique: Hand Blown, Shaped, Cut, Enameled
- Type of Glass: Blown, cut, paneled, enameled
- Subject/Theme: Florals, Glass Artistic Beauty
- Brand: Moser 1930's Original Design
- Material: Glass
- Production Style: Art Glass
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Czech Republic